What To Bring
Approved Items List
- Picture identification card
- Insurance card (if applicable)
- Information for the Insurance Subscriber: Name, contact Information, Social Security Number,and Date of Birth (if applicable)
- Pharmacy benefit card/RX Card (if applicable)
- Comfortable, non-revealing clothing
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and /or sunhats
- Approved medications must be in appropriately labeled bottles (your name, medication name, dosage, frequency). Please fill prescriptions for non-addictive medications prior to admission.
- Please bring any supplements that you are taking in a brand new unopened container.
- Cigarettes are acceptable. Please bring enough cigarettes with you. We do not provide cigarettes nor do we purchase them for patients. You may have cigarettes mailed to you.
- “Short” shorts or skirts, tops that expose the midriff in any position, tops with straps, revealing
- clothing, clothing with alcohol, derogatory, sexual or drug logos, clothing that promotes gang themes.
- All narcotics, sedatives, muscle relaxants, etc.
- Weapons/pocket knives
- Aerosol cans
- Perfumes or toiletries containing alcohol (i.e.: nail polish remover, mouthwash, hand sanitizers, etc.)
- Vitamins, health food supplements, or body building/dietary supplements (i.e. Creatine, protein powders, etc.)
- iPods, MP3 players, laptops, pagers, computers, DVDs, PDAs, Walkmans, video games, cameras, televisions.
- Vapor pipes, e-cigarettes, smokeless tobacco and oils are prohibited.
INSURANCE CAN COVER UP TO 100% OF TREATEMENT COSTS.*
Most Insurance Accepted. We most likely accept your health insurance plan.Free Insurance Verification